lunedì 16 marzo 2009

bobby Hackett:jazz me blues


***********************************
Jazz me blues Hackett 1938

Bobby Hackett and his Dixieland Band. This was part of a show called Saturday Night Swing Club in 1938, usually a presentation of the big bands from that time, but once in a while a jazz band was added as well.
The musicians I recognize in this clip are Bobby Hackett trumpet, Ernie Caceres clarinet, Brad Gowens on the valve trombone and Eddie Condon on the tenor guitar.
If anyone recognizes other musicians, let me know, I can edit the text of this comment.Yes, I've got control.

Nessun commento:

Cockney London Pub: Al Jolson - Il cantante di Jazz

Cockney London Pub: Al Jolson - Il cantante di Jazz : " You ,jazz singer ! " Se qualcuno avesse il dubbio, è un insulto pesante ....